10/23/10

Eddie Bauer Friends & Family Event

Please take a moment and click to vote for me in that big box to the right of this post. Thank you!!! Remember, you can vote once per day.



I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not, but I take calls for customers calling in to place orders with Eddie Bauer. With the holidays coming up and the economy not looking too good, they are offering one heck of a deal. The opportunity to shop and save just like an Eddie Bauer employee! It's called their Friends & Family Event. On November 11th you'll receive a special promotion from Eddie Bauer: Enjoy the same discount our employees do... 30% off any purchase! The offer is good from November 12th thru 14th. In order to get this special discount, I will need your email address to give them. We have been told that the site where we enter the emails is a secure site and that your email will not be used beyond giving you this great deal.

Unfortunately, there is no webpage for me to direct you to about this event, because it is just for friends and family of employees, and not for everyone. If you have any concerns, I can forward you the email the employees received about it for you to look over.



For those of you who are interested in this promotion, you can either leave a comment with your email (that I will NOT publish, and will delete after I put your email into their system) or you can email me at MelodysMorsels@live.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and thoughts. Come back and visit soon!