10/2/10

Getting back on track

I've decided that I need to get back on track. Between not feeling good lately, work, school and life, I've been wore out! Most of the time, too wore out to sit at the computer any longer than absolutely necessary. Or take pictures!?! *GASP*

Visiting some of the blogs I normally stop by, I noticed a sign-up that I'm not going to pass up.  : )  If you are interested and want to join as well, just click on the photo link. Hope to "see" you there!



The photo topics are: * In Disguise * Crisp * Fall Colors * A Jack O' Lantern * a Shot from the Ground * a Landscape * a Fall Tradition * Books * Dining * Child/Children * Faces formed in nature * Tilt-Shift Photography * B & W with selective coloring * Bokeh * Best photo taken on Oct 23rd * Something from the Kitchen * Something Vintage * Something Creepy * Something Golden * a Self-Portrait *

I'm not sure how exactly I'm going to do this yet, but I'm going to have a give away on my blog associated with it.  : )  Here's what I'm thinking so far. I'm not posting any of the photos until the end of the month. Throughout the month, as I take shots I'm happy with, I post up a hint or two about that particular photo. At the end of the month, before I post the photos, I will be taking entries as to what you think the photos are. The person with the most correct guesses will win a prize. What? I'm not sure yet. lol! Like I said, I just thought about this.

So make sure you check back soon for the details. Or better yet, subscribe to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and thoughts. Come back and visit soon!