10/16/10

The Sunday Creative ~ Spiral

Before I get to The Sunday Creative post, please take a peek at the big box to the right of the post. It has my pic on it and says "The Good Mood Gig2 Job Search". Please take a moment, click on the link and then click on the "VOTE +" button to vote for me. It's for an actual job! One that I can do from home, around my doctors appoints, down times from being sick, kids, family and life in general. Thank you so much for your help and support! If you have any friends that are receptive, please feel free to forward the link to them as well. Thank you all again! I greatly appreciate it.  : )
Vote for Me
Good Mood Gig from SAM-e

 Yes, I know it's a bit late. But after checking Madeline Bea ~ Life Set to Words, I just had to join up for this one before it's too late. The topic for this previous week: spiral. When I read that, I just had to enter. I have the perfect photo for this that I've been trying to figure out what to do with. :)

Check out the other posts on Life Set to Words for other creative ways that people have depicted the word "spiral".
The Sunday Creative

So, without wasting any more time, here's my entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and thoughts. Come back and visit soon!