9/6/10

Macro Mondays

In my latest blog hopping, I stumbled across Lisa's Chaos. I love her blog and photos!!! I also noticed she's hosting a Macro Monday Blog Hop. Guess what? I decided to jump in.

www.LisasChaos.com

While out in my "garden" here at home, that is basically weeds that are waist high from our non-growing time of summer, I stumbled across this guy!!! At first he scared me half to death! Then, when I realized that he wasn't going to move, after I kept nudging the basil plant that he is perched on with the weed wacker, I ran inside to get my camera. Guess what? He was still there. Shocker I know. lol


Now, just so you can appreciate this guys size, those leaves are about 2.5" long!!! Yes, this guy is a whopper!

2 comments:

  1. what a big guy!
    brrrr
    but i like the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That's big! I'm kind of glad you posted this in black and white, maybe it's a little less creepy this way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and thoughts. Come back and visit soon!